NEWBRIDGE-ON-WYE COMMUNITY CENTRE
**Please note: due to Covid-19 we are not currently taking bookings for the Community Centre.**
Newbridge on Wye Community Centre is available to hire for events. Details of the hire charges and conditions are below.
Please contact Adam Taylor (07415 229339) or Darren Prosser (07816 770805).
Main hall - (8.00 a.m. to 4.00 p.m. or 4.00 p.m. to 1.00 a.m.) Hirer to clean after the event.
Main Hall more than above hours
|Cleaning after events||£40.00|
|Children’s birthday parties (primary school age) max 3 hours||£20.00|
|All other events (min charge £20)||£10.00 / Hour|
UPSTAIRS MEETING ROOM
Room hire and use of kitchenette (min 2 hours)
|£7.50 / Hour|
CONDITIONS OF BOOKING:
- The booking will be confirmed on receipt of this form.
- All chairs, tables, etc. must be returned to the correct storage area and the rooms left in a clean condition.
- If required a cleaning service can be provided at the above stated cost. However this service must be booked prior to the event.
- All refuse must be taken away as there are no bins available at the Hall (please bring your own bin bags).
- During school term time, the hall is available from 6.00 p.m. from Monday to Thursday, from 4.00 p.m. on Friday and all day Saturday and Sunday. Access to the hall IS NOT permitted outside these hours.
- Parking is permitted in recognised parking bays only. Please ensure that no vehicles are parked in the access lane adjacent to the kitchen. The hirer is responsible for monitoring the parking.
- Please note: the Hall now has an alcohol licence and there is no need for prospective hirers to obtain their own licence unless the function is to be serving alcohol beyond 1.00 a.m.